Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Eheim Ecco Pro 2234 Canister Filter with Media - Up to 60 gals. - 6.5 in x 14 in Review

Eheim Ecco Pro 2234 Canister Filter with Media - Up to 60 gals. - 6.5 in x 14 in
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have owned this filter for a couple years now and it works brilliantly, it always quickly gets the water crystal clear after I have muddied up the water from cleaning the aquarium, it is very easy to use and clean except for the biological media bouncing all over the place like bacteria infused Kix cereal and the priming feature is brilliant. Also this thing is in the open in my bedroom and I can't hear a thing as long as I put a pad under it so it doesn't vibrate against floor. The only complaint I have is the water pressure dropping over the years. When I first bought it, the ecco 2234 would put so much pressure into the tank it turned it into a river with the current, the fish used to go swim in the current like salmon. Unfortunately no amount of cleaning and scrubbing and replacing filters gets the pressure and water circulation back to what it was when I first bought it. I had purchased this for a tank that is half the size the filter is rated for so the filter does absolutely fine even with the weak pressure. I would recommend this filter, however make sure you buy one that is rated for a much larger tank.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eheim Ecco Pro 2234 Canister Filter with Media - Up to 60 gals. - 6.5 in x 14 in



Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about Eheim Ecco Pro 2234 Canister Filter with Media - Up to 60 gals. - 6.5 in x 14 in

No comments:

Post a Comment