Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this item 2 weeks ago for my wife. Here is what I feel about it:
1. It is definitely a great looking item for your center table.
2. It is smaller then what it looks in the picture.
3. The bowl is also on the smaller side but enough for a betta fish which cannot be kept with other fishes.
4. It has LEDs which I haven't tested yet. It requires 3 AAA cells. It can work on AC adaptor too but Amazon does not sell adaptor with this item.
Overall I would recommend it as a great gift item. It is hard to find such beautiful bowls.
Overall I would recommend it as a great gift item. It is hard to find such beautiful bowls.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mermaid Betta Bowl in Bronze Patina
Click here for more information about Mermaid Betta Bowl in Bronze Patina
No comments:
Post a Comment