Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a 55 gallon tank with fresh water fish this product is labeled for all fresh and saltwater fish, yes this may be true but you will find yourself breaking the shrimp into small pieces for the fish to be able to eat the shrimp they are on the large size even my 4 inch cigar fish has trouble with them. The other fish in the tank are swordtails,platties,mollies,clownloach,pleco,rainbow shark and Gourami's. After 10 minutes I found myself pulling almost a quarter of the shrimp out because the fish gave up trying to break the shrimp apart, on a positive note the pieces they could eat they seemed to really enjoy. On another note I ended up using my ultimate chopper to chop them into small pieces which were much easier for the fish to eat yes there are still a few pieces that were a little too big but 99% better, just wish I did not have to cut them that way and if you buy this product and do this be careful because there is a small silica jell pack in the container.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Omega One Freeze Dried Shrimp 1.7 Oz
Click here for more information about Omega One Freeze Dried Shrimp 1.7 Oz
No comments:
Post a Comment