Saturday, April 28, 2012

Plastic Fish Bowl - Drum - 2 1/2 Gallon Review

Plastic Fish Bowl - Drum - 2 1/2 Gallon
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this because it was the biggest fish bowl I could find that wasn't really expensive. It's hard to imagine what 2.5 gallons looks like, so I was actually a little surprised how big it was. Made me feel bad about the bowl I was keeping my betta in before. Anyway, if you're intent upon getting an unfiltered bowl, this is the absolute best choice for your fish and for you. Be sure to change at least a cup or two of water everyday since there is no other filtration, and keep the bowl in the warmest room in your house.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Plastic Fish Bowl - Drum - 2 1/2 Gallon



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Plastic Fish Bowl - Drum - 2 1/2 Gallon

No comments:

Post a Comment