Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 402M Reef Aquarium Master Test Kit for Testing Calcium, KH, Phosphate, and Nitrate Levels Review

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 402M Reef Aquarium Master Test Kit for Testing Calcium, KH, Phosphate, and Nitrate Levels
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When combined with the Saltwater Master Test Kit, these kits provide all the tests that a beginning reef master could want. I am using these tests in a 40 gallon breeder reef tank, and so far they have been easy to use and reliable. The only complaint I have is that they are sometimes hard to read on certain tests. It is hard to decipher the different levels from one another if they are close.
Still, I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone that has a reef tank.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 402M Reef Aquarium Master Test Kit for Testing Calcium, KH, Phosphate, and Nitrate Levels



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 402M Reef Aquarium Master Test Kit for Testing Calcium, KH, Phosphate, and Nitrate Levels

No comments:

Post a Comment