Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)To the contrary! Bettas are NOT built for swimming therefore, sticking them with other "compatible" fish is cruel and shortens their life expectancy greatly. Placing them in an aquarium is also cruel and stressful. Bettas DO NOT like aeration, filtration, or the top of their water moving. They need a plant (live or artificial) that breaks the water so they know where the top of their water is. They DO NOT get their oxygen from water. They get their oxygen from the air. 6" of water is their MAXIMUM depth. A half gallon vessel is adequate but a one gallon is better as long as it is not deeper than 6". Bettas live 3-5 years. I have one that is nearly 4 years old. He is healthy and fabulous.
I do not know the size of this item's bowl. I will email the manufacture and ask. If it is too small, then this set up is not acceptable.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Enchanted Evening Betta Bowl in Old Pewter
Click here for more information about Enchanted Evening Betta Bowl in Old Pewter
No comments:
Post a Comment