Friday, May 18, 2012

Furuno LS4100 5-Inch Waterproof Fishfinder Review

Furuno LS4100 5-Inch Waterproof Fishfinder
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
While not a snazzy color model with lots of bells and whistles, this unit is long on real features. Took me a few hours to install the unit and transom mount transducer. No real surprises, quite simple in fact. By far the most trouble free unit I have ever installed. Set it up per the directions and it is by far the best functioning unit I have ever used. Keeps the bottom constantly, regardless of speed and water conditions and has a very intuitive display and menu layout. Way better than all of the Humminbird and Lowrance models I have used in the passed, which included the Lowrance LCX-104 and 11x models. I would buy another one in an instant over a more expensive combo model.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Furuno LS4100 5-Inch Waterproof Fishfinder



Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Furuno LS4100 5-Inch Waterproof Fishfinder

No comments:

Post a Comment