Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this light for my rectangle 2.5 Gallon Nano Aquarium. The light is more of a spotlight and is great for a small tank to simulate moonlight or for a beta tank that is more of a nightlight. I would not use this light if it is the only light source for your planted micro aquarium it is not very bright.. As for construction I am not a big fan of the plastic clamp. The threaded plate that holds the plastic screw in is not properly mounted to the light, but if you have some super glue easily corrects the flaw. The cable has an on / off switch that works great. The flexible head is great for moving the light to the correct location in the tank. Good light for the price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hydor MULTI-LIGHT LED Blue for Small Aquariums On/Off Switch UL
No comments:
Post a Comment