Friday, May 4, 2012

Marina Eco Scaper Hydrocotyle Leucocephala Review

Marina Eco Scaper Hydrocotyle Leucocephala
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Of all the different plants I've used in the past few years, my Bettas much prefer this particular plant because of the wide, flat leaves. They can lounge on a leaf at any level of the plant - close to the bottom or right near the top. Since my initial purchase, I have always replaced it with another of the same when I felt it needed replacing.
The only thing I'd recommend is snipping off the little bits of excess plastic that are sometimes located under the leaves or on the stems. They can be sharp on the Betta's delicate fins, but come off easily enough. Very nice plant to look at, too. I'll see if I still have a photo of my tanks somewhere.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marina Eco Scaper Hydrocotyle Leucocephala



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Marina Eco Scaper Hydrocotyle Leucocephala

No comments:

Post a Comment