Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TetraFin Sinking Mini Sticks Exotic Goldfish Food Review

TetraFin Sinking Mini Sticks Exotic Goldfish Food
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
At first my goldfish were very lethargic after eating. I was worried that the mini sticks might be too big for the fish. However, after a few days on this food the are fine and, like goldfish, they devour the food as fast as it goes into the tank.
I now drop in just a few sticks and wait 15 seconds before putting in a little more. I have been using this product for a month now and my goldfish are very healthy and active and have a nice rich color to them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: TetraFin Sinking Mini Sticks Exotic Goldfish Food



Buy Now

Click here for more information about TetraFin Sinking Mini Sticks Exotic Goldfish Food

No comments:

Post a Comment