Friday, June 8, 2012

AquaClear 30 Power Filter - 110 V, UL Listed (Includes AquaClear 30 Carbon, AquaClear 30 Foam & AquaClear 30 BioMax) Review

AquaClear 30 Power Filter - 110 V, UL Listed (Includes AquaClear 30 Carbon, AquaClear 30 Foam and AquaClear 30 BioMax)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought my AquaClear 30 in early July. It was definitely quieter than the previous filter and seemed to do a better job keeping the tank clear. I've had it long enough to have cleaned it and, as filter cleaning goes, I find this design very user friendly. Then, yesterday, we had a power bounce and the filter didn't come back. After eliminating the outlet as a problem, I noticed the bottom of the unit was very warm. I unplugged it, let it cool, plugged it back in. Nothing. Today, I went to my nearest PetCo for a new filter. The filter is under warranty but I needed something for the fish today. Upon learning which filter I had, then gentleman helping me said that these filters almost never die and his is about 14 years old. He showed me how to remove the propeller box and clean it out. He told me that sometimes debris settles during a power failure and the propeller can't turn when the power comes back. He was right. I got home, took 2 minutes to clean the propeller, and we're back in business. No need for a new filter after all! I'm feeling really good about my choice of filter. Easy to maintain (once you know what you're doing) and works well!

Click Here to see more reviews about: AquaClear 30 Power Filter - 110 V, UL Listed (Includes AquaClear 30 Carbon, AquaClear 30 Foam & AquaClear 30 BioMax)



Buy NowGet 52% OFF

Click here for more information about AquaClear 30 Power Filter - 110 V, UL Listed (Includes AquaClear 30 Carbon, AquaClear 30 Foam & AquaClear 30 BioMax)

No comments:

Post a Comment