Friday, June 22, 2012

Aqueon Betta Food -- 0.95 oz Review

Aqueon Betta Food -- 0.95 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got these after my Betta only ate the Bio-Gold pellets because they were the only thing I fed him. He really likes bloodworms as well though. But I needed something with a good diet and to make his colors good. So I got these after trying the Bio-Gold ones. These are much smaller, so it's better for younger bettas as well. Well I put the normal amount in, like 4-6 pellets and he ate them up right away. He likes them just as much as the bloodworms so that is good. I finally found a good food for him that he will enjoy. I highly recommend these!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aqueon Betta Food -- 0.95 oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aqueon Betta Food -- 0.95 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment