Monday, June 4, 2012

Lee's AQ2 Aquarium Divider System for 20H-Gallon Tanks - 12 x 16 Inches Review

Lee's AQ2 Aquarium Divider System for 20H-Gallon Tanks - 12 x 16 Inches
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought some adorable puffer fish for my aquarium, but the little devils enjoy attacking other fish, so I had to either isolate them, or find them a new home. I saw this item and figured I'd give it a try. Easy to assemble and set up, but absolutely ugly in the aquarium. The side guards are an ugly black and really take away from the natural look of the aquarium. A solid piece of plexiglass with holes would have been preferable, but as a cheap quick fix, this works all right. Now the gourami and pleco can sleep soundly at night knowing their butts aren't being chewed on.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lee's AQ2 Aquarium Divider System for 20H-Gallon Tanks - 12 x 16 Inches



Buy NowGet 67% OFF

Click here for more information about Lee's AQ2 Aquarium Divider System for 20H-Gallon Tanks - 12 x 16 Inches

No comments:

Post a Comment