Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Metal Screen Cover For Aquariums, 12" x 6" Black Review

Metal Screen Cover For Aquariums, 12 x 6 Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am so glad I found this screen! I just purchased a 3 gallon glass tank, which had an "open" concept: there was a little glass top, but it left a lot of open space at the top, which I decided to change (buying a betta, which I understand likes to jump). I could never find this type of metal cover in any store, so luckily I found this one online. It is not a snug fit, because it's for a smaller tank, but I can still set it on top, and have space for any cords. Also, it arrived in record time, and I appreciate this from the sellers.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Metal Screen Cover For Aquariums, 12" x 6" Black



Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Metal Screen Cover For Aquariums, 12" x 6" Black

No comments:

Post a Comment