Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I used a friend's today on the golf course and it worked well. Contrary to one other review on this site, it works fine from 200 yards. Easy to use and much better than many others I have tried on the golf course. I was sold the first time I used it. It is very accurate as well. Great product for a reasonable price. The size and weight are just right for the golf course.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bushnell Yardage Pro Sport 450 Laser Rangefinder
Let it hinge on a guess, or nail it with this. The shot of a lifetime is a time for certainty. With the Yardage Pro Sport 450, you're confident to the last yard. It's affordable, simple to use and features a slim, weather-resistant design that's handy in a pinch. Now, jerky or sausage?
Click here for more information about Bushnell Yardage Pro Sport 450 Laser Rangefinder
No comments:
Post a Comment