Thursday, July 19, 2012

Easy Balance with Nitraban - 16.9 oz. Review

Easy Balance with Nitraban - 16.9 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This stuff works great! I put it in my 29 Gallon tank every saturday. I almost never change my water anymore, I add about 1 gallon of fresh water each week due to evaporation. The ph tests always show the water to be alkaline and the algae that grows on the side of the glass is green as can be (I used to have brown algae grow).
This along with water treament, like Start right is all you need to maintain a good healthy tank. Along ofcourse with the obvious, a thermomiter, I keep my tank 76 degrees and dont over stock your tank.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Easy Balance with Nitraban - 16.9 oz.



Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about Easy Balance with Nitraban - 16.9 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment