Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased two 16oz bottles of Microbe-Lift Herbtana to treat my 200 gallon saltwater tank. There were several fish with mild white spots(ich). I added 50ml of Herbtana to my tank every night for 10 nights(one bottle) with no sign of the fish getting better, in fact there were more white spots on the fish, especially a longnose butterfly. I continued with the second bottle for another 10 nights, still no improvement. About a week later the longnose butterfly died. This product in my opinion does not work and was a waste of money and a very nice fish. I still have the white spots on a few other fish and need to find another remedy.
February 1,2011
Click Here to see more reviews about: Herbtana for Salt and Reef Aquariums - 16 oz.
Click here for more information about Herbtana for Salt and Reef Aquariums - 16 oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment