Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lexerd - Lowrance X-26C TrueVue Anti-glare Fish Finder Radar Screen Protector Review

Lexerd - Lowrance X-26C TrueVue Anti-glare Fish Finder Radar Screen Protector
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Just as it stated a great kit for covering your high dollar stuff! I was surpised it came with cleaning cloth in the kit and 2 finger cloths to help get the airbubbles out. And it was just what I needed to cover that 26-c screenn that is a HD display. Gosh I would die at the cost of replacing that! So having this protector over it on the boat and in the car during transport to the lake gives me one extra peice of mind. These lowrance units are vry expensive. And I feel this small investment was well worth it for such a unit. A+ with the little extras! And very well packaged!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lexerd - Lowrance X-26C TrueVue Anti-glare Fish Finder Radar Screen Protector



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lexerd - Lowrance X-26C TrueVue Anti-glare Fish Finder Radar Screen Protector

No comments:

Post a Comment