Monday, July 2, 2012

Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge - Large - 12 pk. - Unassembled Review

Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge - Large - 12 pk. - Unassembled
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Everyone is going to "prepackaged" filter cartridges. I prefer the flexibility of putting whatever I want into the filters. I prefer 1/3 activated charcoal and 2/3 ammo chips. This keeps the tank clean and also keeps the ammonia down since I keep a heavy load of fish in my tank. I can't seem to find these filters in my pet store, so I get them online. I change my filters every two weeks, so when I run low, I order more and they are delivered before I need them. I highly recommend these filters.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge - Large - 12 pk. - Unassembled



Buy NowGet 70% OFF

Click here for more information about Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge - Large - 12 pk. - Unassembled

No comments:

Post a Comment