Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These fake plants look better than most you can find at pet stores for twice the money. My only complaint with them is that they have the same problems as many fake aquarium plants. The stems of the plants tend to detach a bit too easily when putting them in your tank, so often when cleaning the tank, a stalk will come floating to the surface and has to be re-attached.
That complaint I have had with most of the many fake plants I have purchased, no matter how much I have spent, so I wouldn't say this is a bad product, especially for the price range.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquascaper Aquarium Plant - Red Ludwigia - 20" - Red Ludwigia
Click here for more information about Aquascaper Aquarium Plant - Red Ludwigia - 20" - Red Ludwigia
No comments:
Post a Comment