Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I know many people might feel this stone does nothing to aquarium.Before buying it i have done tons of research.I have searched many forums where users tested this for many months and noted the readings at different stages.I finally bought it as it was 100% money back guarantee.
To my surprise,it worked so well in my 26 gallon aquarium.Before adding the stone to my aquarium i get water tested by pet smart.They told me that i have high ammonia and nitrates.I changed water immediately and added this stone.
With in a week i find my water to be very very clean.I never felt so before.I have 3 gold fishes in my aquarium.as gold fish need 10 gallons per fish.my fishes are of average size of 4 inches.And gold fishes are really dirty.But this stone worked so well that i never saw there waste any more.water was also not smelling at all.
i get my water tested yesterday and the same petsmart told me every thing looks good.So i added one more gold fish.Moreover i changed water one more time yesterday after 6 weeks.
Why i am adding this review is because as i couldn't find any review in amazon for this stone.So i felt this review will be helpful for those who are on fence to buy it or not.
Click Here to see more reviews about: EcoBio-Block EcoBio-Stone Medium
Click here for more information about EcoBio-Block EcoBio-Stone Medium
No comments:
Post a Comment