Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this product and never seen it. I finally just emailed to ask about it, and was told should have received it, and they would look into it. Then find out, they don't have any in stock, and they don't know what happened to this product????? They then said they were going to refund me for this product, and that this is on back order and don't know when it will come in, and sorry for inconvenience..... I wonder if they even had one in stock in the first place. I am very unhappy with this service, for I ordered this for a B-Day present!!! My daughter will be without this one now.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tetra 29135 Little Mermaid Aquarium Cube, 1.5 Gallons
Click here for more information about Tetra 29135 Little Mermaid Aquarium Cube, 1.5 Gallons
No comments:
Post a Comment