Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm so mad, this is a poor product the plastic compartment does not sit properly against the aquarium glass so there are gaps. I press the suctions cups as hard as a i could to eliminate the gap but over time they loose their suction. Needless to it is easy for fishes to escape which is what happened to mine. I have a 55 gallon fish tank and wanted this so i can start a female Betta fish colony, i bought 4 all female Betta fishes and wanted to put them on the Betta house before letting them out to the tank. The first night two got out, one killed the other one, so i had three left, the second night two of them got out again and another one got killed so now i have two left...........I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!! don't get this product bottom line it would not hold your fish.
Click Here to see more reviews about: TOM Aquarium Accessories Betta Security House with Lid - 4 compartments
No comments:
Post a Comment