Monday, September 17, 2012

Eheim AEH2213370 Classic Aquarium Filter 2213 Review

Eheim AEH2213370 Classic Aquarium Filter 2213
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using my Eheim 2213 for 19 years now, and have never had to replace any parts, until now. It is an incredible filter, that keeps everything in the tank clear and fresh. The only complaint I have has already been fixed. The double shutoff connections that they've added will make cleaning it so much easier. 19 years ago, they didn't have these, but I may buy some extras. I've heard that the only downfall for Eheim is ordering replacement parts. The only thing needing replacement is the suction cups that hold the parts in place inside of the tank. Everything else is wonderful!
I would definitely recommend this to others. Especially with a good price for a canister filter.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eheim AEH2213370 Classic Aquarium Filter 2213



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Eheim AEH2213370 Classic Aquarium Filter 2213

No comments:

Post a Comment