Sunday, September 23, 2012

Laguna Aeration Kit for Ponds Review

Laguna Aeration Kit for Ponds
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This pump works great. It is larger than it appears in the pic. I'd say its about 9 inches long, and about 3.5 inches high. Maybe 4 inches thick. I have a 2200 gallon koi pond and this pump makes plenty of air for it. It produces a lot of bubbles. And if you have somewhere to put it, then you can't even hear it run. I just ran a long airline, and I never even hear this pump. It is also pretty power efficient. It doesn't come with an air stone though, for actually making the bubbles. You are going to need one of the larger airstones because this pump flows a lot more air than some of the smaller ones. I would recommend the big 5 inch circular one from petsmart or someplace like that. And you need to let the stone soak for a long time before using it, just like the package says. Or else it won't make bubbles near as well. Learned that from personal experience. All in all, this pump has served me very well. I would certainly not hesitate to buy another one. It has lasted fine in the freezing cold, and in the punishing texas heat.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Laguna Aeration Kit for Ponds



Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Click here for more information about Laguna Aeration Kit for Ponds

No comments:

Post a Comment