Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I prefer this kind of filter,over the ones you have to buy the pads for. These dont require replacing charcoal every changing and also all you need to buy is a bag of cotton floss and a box of charcoal. Sometimes they tend to float, but I put some aquarium marbles in the bottom with the charcoal...problem solved.They both last a long time and together may cost about 10.00. When purchasing the filter pads they cost way over that amount and dont last nearly as long before having to buy more. More economical if you want to save money by buying these corner filters,floss, and charcoal...total maybe 15.00 (at least thats what I paid). Compared to buying a more popular filter that uses the replacement pads. The filtering system alone would cost that much if not more and then you still have to buy the filter pads, which are expensive. Your choice...but I prefer the economical way. They do a fabulous job in keeping the tank clean too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lee's Triple-Flow Corner Filter, Small
Click here for more information about Lee's Triple-Flow Corner Filter, Small
No comments:
Post a Comment