Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lowrance 000-10245-001 Elite-5 DSI DownScan Imaging Chartplotter/Fishfinder with 5-Inch Color LCD, Navionics Cartography Review

Lowrance 000-10245-001 Elite-5 DSI DownScan Imaging Chartplotter/Fishfinder with 5-Inch Color LCD, Navionics Cartography
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The color combo GPS/Sounder is okay but could be better. There was no user booklet in the box. I downloaded one and printed it but it was hard to read so I requested one from Lowrance. It is small, not very descriptive and covers a multitude of different units which makes it hard to understand. I got the implication that there was no surface temperature built in to the transducer since the installation leaflet shows an optional temperature sensor which plugs in to a second input in the unit. The DSI provides a very clear picture but I do not know what to believe and what is mystery. There is in fact temp buitl in to the transducer and it does display. The transducer is very different than any I have ever seen. It is long and spindlly and does not look very strong should it be hit from the side. It would not surprise me to see it broken off. Haven't figured out how to put in the Navionics micro sd card but will tug at the rubber plug and figure it out. Somewhat disappointed in my about twelfth Lorance unit starting with the green box flasher.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lowrance 000-10245-001 Elite-5 DSI DownScan Imaging Chartplotter/Fishfinder with 5-Inch Color LCD, Navionics Cartography



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lowrance 000-10245-001 Elite-5 DSI DownScan Imaging Chartplotter/Fishfinder with 5-Inch Color LCD, Navionics Cartography

No comments:

Post a Comment