Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Marina Aqua-Minder Programmable Digital Thermometer Review

Marina Aqua-Minder Programmable Digital Thermometer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
OK, let me explain this. For years I just kept a simple liquid crystal thermometer stuck on the side of my tank with no problems. I got this to help regulate the maintenance and liked that it had an electronic thermometer. One day the alarm started going off and indicating a high temp. So I turned the thermostat down. This kept happening and happening until I was keeping the lid open and turned down the thermostat all the way down just to keep the temp in the right range. Over time my fish started acting strange and my normally healthy tank started to look sickly and even dead. All this time, my old liquid crystal temp was registering 72 degrees, while this thing was reading over 84 degrees. I knew I had turned my thermostat all the way down and that this thing was likely broken and decided to start relying on my old liquid crystal thermometer instead of this thing. It still works ok for monitoring the regular maintenance i.e. weekly water changes, monthly filter changes, etc., just don't trust the temperature because it doesn't work and may potentially kill your fish.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marina Aqua-Minder Programmable Digital Thermometer



Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Click here for more information about Marina Aqua-Minder Programmable Digital Thermometer

No comments:

Post a Comment