Sunday, September 2, 2012

Marineland Emperor Bio-Wheel 400 Power Filter Review

Marineland Emperor Bio-Wheel 400 Power Filter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like the effectiveness of this product. This is my third one of the same model.I have a 125 gal. tank and two of these running at the same time do a good job. I have had great luck as far as noise goes with one of my original puchases.(operates very quietly) The other unit I have, I have tried to get it to run quieter over several years, with readily availble parts and cooperation from the Marineland customer service folks. I finally gave up and puchased an enire replacement unit and once installed and running, I still have the same issue. I have replaced the inpeller and the part that the impellar goes in, both provided at no cost by Marineland customer service, no questions asked. The unit still makes a rattling sound.(very annoying in my living room) I will be contacting customer service for additional advice today and hope we will be able to get the noise issue solved. The other unit that runs quietly has been in service for 5 plus years without any problems.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marineland Emperor Bio-Wheel 400 Power Filter



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Marineland Emperor Bio-Wheel 400 Power Filter

No comments:

Post a Comment