Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)We've had an aquarium for about 40 years now and once had a spotted silver dollar that lived almost 18 years. Anyway, I recently added 5 male dwarf neon rainbows to the tank. They're supposed to eat flake food. After a couple weeks of seeing them snub the flake food, I decided to try freeze dried brine shrimp. They love these & frozen bloodworms too; they're still snubbing flake food. I was told that I could get this food to stick to the side of the aquarium, but haven't been successful. I break off a small amount of the shrimp & add them to the aquarium slowly. Otherwise there's too much food floating around, dropping into the gravel. For the most part, these freeze dried shrimp retain their original shape.
The dwarf neon rainbows, German blue ram cichlids, & cories like this freeze dried brine shrimp. I haven't noticed our spotted silver dollar eating any; she prefers shrimp pellets. Our fire shrimp eat the brine shrimp too, but prefer shrimp pellets.
Freeze dried brine shrimp are recommended for all freshwater & saltwater fish. There is a sticker with a 'Use By' date on the bottom of my container. By the way, I paid a lot more at my local fish store for this item which currently is priced @ $2.99 for 1.6 oz with $2 shipping on Amazon.
UPDATE:
I recently purchased Omega One Freeze Dried Brine Shrimp at a local pet store. In my opinion San Francisco Bay Brand Freeze Dried Brine Shrimp is a superior product. I paid more for the Omega One brand too. In the future, I will purchase this product on Amazon.
Click Here to see more reviews about: San Francisco Bay Brand Freeze Dried Brine Shrimp
Click here for more information about San Francisco Bay Brand Freeze Dried Brine Shrimp
No comments:
Post a Comment