Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are great, however, I may have to replace mine within the year...
Our tank suddenly blossomed with algae, twice. Our fish people suggested cleaning the plants with a weak h2o2 to kill and remove the algae. They also warned algae could stain the silk plants. The h2o2 completely removed the algae and it did not stain, but, I think my husband rubbed the leaves too much and they began to fray around the edges. I tried to be more careful the second time around, allowing them to soak in the h2o2 solution before I gently rubbed the leaves but the damage was already done. It is much more noticeable on the eel grass plants. I trimmed the thread with scissors. We will be much more careful with the next set. Having said all that, there is no way I could have plastic after having these silk plants..they are so pretty and move so pretty in the tank.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Vibran-Sea Narrow Eel Grass Silk-Style Aquarium Plant, Medium 9-10 tall, Deep Plum
No comments:
Post a Comment