Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've got huge SA cichlids like oscars and I needed something that would allow me to rearrange the sand and rocks and plants that the fish love to mess with and destroy without getting my arm wet. I had been using one of those cheap plastic grabbers they sell at every pet store, but it wasn't quite long enough and over time, the finger part stopped opening and closing, making it an expensive plastic stick. I knew I needed something better. This product was it. The arm is metal, the grippers are large, it is pretty long, and its grip is enough to move anything I keep in my aquariums. I've had it a few weeks now and it is worlds better than the plastic grabbers. Any serious aquarium keeper should own one of these.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aqua Tongs - 34 in.
No comments:
Post a Comment