Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Love the design of the pump and was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, there is a lower corner leak in the third chamber. It was a little disheartening as I had my reef tank up and running already. I already hard plumbed the sump to the display with PVC. So, if I had to return it, I would have to dismantel it by cutting the drain pipe and replacing the bulkhead. This would be a lot of time an expense. Then I would have to return the product and wait again for them to ship it back to me. I couldn't afford to wait that long as my tank was already full of water and some livestock.
So, I decided to drain the whole sump and just re-sealed the edges with silicon. It stopped the leak and hopefully it won't open up again. I know the product has a warranty against leaks. Like I said, the sump works fine now, just disappointed I had to deal with the leak.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aqueon ProFlex Model 4 Modular Sump Filtration System
Click here for more information about Aqueon ProFlex Model 4 Modular Sump Filtration System
No comments:
Post a Comment