Sunday, October 28, 2012

biOrb Red/Pink Plants - 2 Pack Review

biOrb Red/Pink Plants - 2 Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these plants for my betta fish's 5 gallon tank. He already had a few plants in there, but I wanted him to have a few more. When I got the plants I was shoked. There were a very tough plastic material that looked very fake. When I put them in there my betta swam away from them as soon as possible (I know it takes some time for them to get used to new things, but I have never seen him react like this). They are just okay, but I have seen plants a lot better and more realistic looking. They look a lot different than the picture, so be very careful when buying them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: biOrb Red/Pink Plants - 2 Pack



Buy Now

Click here for more information about biOrb Red/Pink Plants - 2 Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment