Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eshopps PSK-75H Hang-On Protein Skimmer - up to 75 gal - 7 in. x 6 in. x 23 in. Review

Eshopps PSK-75H Hang-On Protein Skimmer - up to 75 gal - 7 in. x 6 in. x 23 in.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really hate this skimmer. When it works, it works OK. The only problem is that it is a bit moody and most times decides that it is waste of energy to work. Being serious, I think the problem is in the pump, which overheats, and as a result the unit stops working. The longest I had it working without dying on me was 10 days. Then it stops, and there are no bubbles, nothing. And then it is a royal pain to start it up again! The water level in the main body is supposed to go up to the collection cup once you block air intake tube. Well, you fingers will go blue but there will be no water movement. If I let the pump work without doing anything for 12-24 hours, then, sometimes, miracle happens, and the skimmer starts working. I go through these up-and-down cycles when I decide that, that's it, I just return it to Eshopps, and then it starts working, and I mellow down - for the next 10 days. I have already replaced the pump, but the replacement pump works just like the old one. BUT THIS IS IT! I am contacting Eshopps to-morrow and demanding the refund, after all the damn thing was acting up from the first day I bought it. Do not buy it, unless you want to satisfy your hidden masochistic instincts!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eshopps PSK-75H Hang-On Protein Skimmer - up to 75 gal - 7 in. x 6 in. x 23 in.



Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about Eshopps PSK-75H Hang-On Protein Skimmer - up to 75 gal - 7 in. x 6 in. x 23 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment