Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fluval FX5 Fine Filter Polishing Pad - 3-Pack Review

Fluval FX5 Fine Filter Polishing Pad - 3-Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've found the white polishing pad to be more commonly available locally, but have read various reports of those clogging up very quickly, a few days.
I have my FX5 in a 120G tank w/ 2 RES turtles, and about 30 small fish. It's doing the job VERY well, and I find that one of these blue pads above the BioMax is keeping the water clean, and catching plenty of fine material w/o clogging up TOO quickly. I'm replacing it about monthly, but given the stocking level of my tank, and the fact that there's TURTLES, I'm MORE than pleased with these!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluval FX5 Fine Filter Polishing Pad - 3-Pack



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Fluval FX5 Fine Filter Polishing Pad - 3-Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment