Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nature Luminous Meadow Aquarium Glass Fish & Betta Bowl - 1 Gallon Hand Blown Review

Nature Luminous Meadow Aquarium Glass Fish and Betta Bowl - 1 Gallon Hand Blown
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The bowl is really stunning! Great worksmanship. This is made out of glass, so the bowl will be heavier than the acrylic counterparts. But I think it's better because it's more durable and you can't get the beautiful one-of-a-kind handblown colorful design from manufactured tanks. Also, for those worried about viewing the fish: the glass is crystal clear. Personally, I haven't found a more perfect tank to my liking because it is the right size, simple, very appealing to look at, and easy to clean/maintain. Yes, this is not a "cheap" bowl that is less than $10, but it definitely worth every penny if you want a beautiful bowl that is also the right size to keep your betta happy and healthy. (By the way, there are more colors to choose from.) Notes about the seller: shipping was very fast and well packaged for glass. **Keep in mind, for those of you who are new to taking care of bettas (like me), 1 gallon is the MINIMUM size of the tank/bowl the fish should be in. I had unknowingly couped up my betta in a small 1 liter tank I bought from petco/petsmart for months until I educated myself.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature Luminous Meadow Aquarium Glass Fish & Betta Bowl - 1 Gallon Hand Blown



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nature Luminous Meadow Aquarium Glass Fish & Betta Bowl - 1 Gallon Hand Blown

No comments:

Post a Comment