Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)No one would look for a bs net to collect adult bs. For that any fine fish net would do the job. I was looking for a brineshrimp net for bbs. I bought 1 and found out it was too coarse to use for bbs. I asked Penn Plax, they told me that's for adult BS. How many fish hobbyist raise adult BS vs. hatching bbs? If a net was labeled brineshrimp net, every body automatically assummed it's for bbs which is most common with fish keeping. As I said above, if one were looking for adult bs net, he could use a fine fish net. I have older bs nets from Penn Plax, and the oldest one was perfect for bbs. The newer one is pretty lousy, only 30% of bbs get retained. The newest net is the worst. I believe that calling this net a bs net is totally misleading. Buyers beware.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Penn-Plax® Brine Shrimp Nets for Aquariums
Click here for more information about Penn-Plax® Brine Shrimp Nets for Aquariums
No comments:
Post a Comment