Friday, October 5, 2012

ReefBugs - 3 oz. Review

ReefBugs - 3 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been now using reef bugs to supplement my tank's corals, live rock and critters for a couple of years. Although when you first dose your tank your first thought may be, "Oh my.....I've over fed them!" the tank quickly clears after a few hours and I have found my corals, fish, invertabrits and live rock snap it up quickly.
I have not experienced nitrate jumps or any other chemical abnormalities when using this product and I found that dosing a a smaller amount versus the recommended on a daily basis works great. I have a 90 gallon tank and one box will last roughly 3-4 months when I dose in smaller amts daily.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ReefBugs - 3 oz.



Buy NowGet 3% OFF

Click here for more information about ReefBugs - 3 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment