Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This unit comes with an internal pump, locline tubing, tubing splitter and two locline nozzles which are great for adding flow in addition to filtering. There is an internal chamber that can be used to hold the included bioballs or carbon. I just use carbon or polyfilter sponge in that part. The top tray holds a filter sponge that is easy to just grab and clean when it gets dirty. I use part of the flow from mine to feed a refugium that feeds back into the tank by gravity. The unit attaches by suction cups on the back which is the only drawback. Sometimes you have to remove it and clean the glass to get them to stick again if it starts to slip down. I would give it five stars if not for that feature. As far as price is concerned, you can expect to pay 30 dollars just to get a surface skimming overflow.
Click Here to see more reviews about: SubCurrent Filter
No comments:
Post a Comment