Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Goldfish Crisps are a lot like the flake food most people are familiar with, but compressed into a harder thicker flake. This type of flake is hard for a smaller fish to eat, so if you have small goldfish in the 1" - 2" range, you probably don't want to buy this product. I'm sure that it will soak, expand, soften and become edible to a smaller fish, but I don't recommend it.
However, if you've had goldfish for a while and they're closer to the 6" range, flake food becomes increasingly wasteful. These compressed flakes are cheaper, less messy, and easier to "measure" proper nutrition -- one crisp being adequate food for 1" of fish. While I don't count out flakes for 10 6" - 8" fish, I developed a good feel for the correct amount of food... which I never really did with normal flake food.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tetrafin Crisps Ornamental Fish Food, 7.76 oz
Click here for more information about Tetrafin Crisps Ornamental Fish Food, 7.76 oz
No comments:
Post a Comment