Thursday, November 1, 2012

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 401M Salt Water Aquarium Master Test Kit for Testing High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate Levels Review

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 401M Salt Water Aquarium Master Test Kit for Testing High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate Levels
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The test kit is very easy to use. The instructions are easy to follow. The only thing that you have to watch is when you are mixing the chemicals and the water in the test tube. If you leave the test tube upside down for a period of time, it will start leaking. If you do it quickly, there are no issues what-so-ever. The tests are accurate. I've used these tests when I initially set up my tanks and before I perform maintenance (change the water). I use this tester for both my reef tank and my seahorse tank. Shop around though. As the other reviewer said, some pet stores have this priced at $40. I've seen them as high as $45.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 401M Salt Water Aquarium Master Test Kit for Testing High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate Levels



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 401M Salt Water Aquarium Master Test Kit for Testing High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate Levels

No comments:

Post a Comment