Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have had this unit for several years now, and it seem to do a good job at keeping illness out of the tank. Since I've installed it I haven't had any issues with ick or any other illness. I am using a Fluval 404 and the hoses match up perfectly. It's on a 75 gal. fresh water tank and as far as the leeking mentioned in other reveiws I have had any issues.
The only major complaint I have is that it likes bulbs. If you buy the manufacture bulb it can rack up the $$$ quickly. Costing anywhere from $34 to $54 a bulb. I've found that any 9watt PL type germicidal bulb will work. I went to our local electric contracing supplier and they were able to match up the bulb and sell me bulbs for around $16 a bulb. A big cost down that my wallet loves.
The unit as a whole has worked out well for me, but the cost is a little much. I would only recommend this unit to people that are truely in to fish and don't mind spending money on them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Energy Savers Turbo Twist UV Sterilizer 9 Watt
Click here for more information about Energy Savers Turbo Twist UV Sterilizer 9 Watt
No comments:
Post a Comment