Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been ordering this product since 2007. My koi are huge! This is the only staple they eat,
They do get the occasional worms from the garden that would be on the cabbage or kale but they get this food all spring, summer, and fall. Until I just went back to my order history i did not realize i had been ordering this since 07. I could not be happier with this product and more importantly my Koi could not be any better fed. Great product. I have 1000 gal pond/ water feature with 4 Koi that hstarted out as 4" and now they are well over 13-16" with awesome color. 1 25lb bag will last the feeding "year". The colors stay sharp and well defind. Two thumbs up! Thanks
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kaytee Koi's Choice Premium Fish Food
Click here for more information about Kaytee Koi's Choice Premium Fish Food
No comments:
Post a Comment