Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this locally to clean my 125 gallon community tank and it performs every bit as well as I could have expected. Despite my thinking it was hokey, the self priming feature works quite well and I definitely enjoy it. I was previously used to various cleaners that employed a round final tube but I've found the oval shape on the Hagen to be quite handy especially in a heavily (silk) planted tank like mine. The oval shape allows me to get into nooks and crannies the the standard round tubes wouldn't. The gravel/fish guard employed at the junction of the final tube to flexible tube is both reassuring and handy. The materials seem to be quality and I feel they will go the distance which leads me to say I'd definitely buy this again and won't hesitate to recommend it to friends. Highly recommended.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Marina Easy Clean Gravel Cleaner
Click here for more information about Marina Easy Clean Gravel Cleaner
No comments:
Post a Comment