Thursday, November 15, 2012

Terta Fish Tank Submersible 2-10 Gallon Aquarium Heater Review

Terta Fish Tank Submersible 2-10 Gallon Aquarium Heater
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this heater through Walmart 2xs. The first one lasted two days. The second one lasted one day. The directions say "submerge in water, then plug in." That's what I did. The box and directions both say that the heater will maintain the tank temperture at 78 degrees. The first heater I had brought the water temp to 74 and the second made it to 70. Now my fish are cold once again.
On the plus side, I really like the overall appearance of this heater. It is small and blends into the background (that would be why I purchased it the second time).
If you buy this item, I hope you have better luck! (Oh, my tank is 10 gallons. So, if you have a smaller tank, maybe it will work better.)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Terta Fish Tank Submersible 2-10 Gallon Aquarium Heater



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Terta Fish Tank Submersible 2-10 Gallon Aquarium Heater

No comments:

Post a Comment