Saturday, August 20, 2011

16 Ounce Ich Attack - Part #: 39446 Review

16 Ounce Ich Attack - Part #: 39446
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a 55 gal tank with lots of plants, fish, ghost shrimp, and some snails. Saw the dreaded white spots all over my black neons and X-ray tetras and my brother had an old bottle of this stuff so we tried it and about a week later the ich was cured. It worked well for me and didn't kill my plants or any shrimp. The recommended dose was 1 capful for each 10 gallons once a day so I spread it out a little using 3 capfulls in the morning and 3 in the evening so there was a more even amount in the tank all the time. It has a garlic smell and you can almost judge how much is in there just by opening the tank lid and smelling inside. I changed 1/5 of my water 2 days after starting treatment and every other day after that adding a dose after the water change for about 10 days and this seemed to keep everything happy. On the bottle it says it only kills the ich in its free swimming larvae stage so it won't get the white spots off your fish immediately or out of their gills but when these spots pop and release their spores into the water to infect other fish it kills them before they can find a new host. Overall I like it because I don't have to try and take out all my snails and shrimp to treat my tank, just put it in there and it works. Oh I also raised the tank temp to 80 degrees, read the ichs only live a couple days till they die from the heat.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 16 Ounce Ich Attack - Part #: 39446



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about 16 Ounce Ich Attack - Part #: 39446

No comments:

Post a Comment