Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been using these foam blocks for 15 years for my aquatic turtles. Whether you have turtles, which are messy, or fish, which are not, you still have to clean the sponge out thoroughly before putting it back in the filter canister. The only reason I've bothered to rate these is that their quality has drastically decreased over the years -- I would guess they're made of cheaper materials. By the 3rd time I have to clean the foam out, the foam is breaking up and can easily be pulled apart with about 3 lbs of force.
These aren't cheap to purchase all the time -- FLUVAL should have kept making the product with higher quality, or at least drop the price by half since I have to purchase them twice as often.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluval 204/205 & 304/304 Foam Filter Block - 2-Pack
Click here for more information about Fluval 204/205 & 304/304 Foam Filter Block - 2-Pack
No comments:
Post a Comment