Saturday, October 1, 2011

biOrb 12 Volt Air Pump Review

biOrb 12 Volt Air Pump
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had a biorb for about 7 years and have gone through 4 pumps so far. Anytime our power goes out, water seeps into the pump and it stops working. The little reef pump works fine with the biorb tranformer--which allows the light and the pump to connect and be plugged in. But they are really LOUD. I cannot be in the room with it without some other noise--radio, TV, kids playing, etc., to drown out the sound. At night it keeps me up and it isn't in my bedroom. Needless to say, I'm currently looking for a replacement.

Click Here to see more reviews about: biOrb 12 Volt Air Pump



Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about biOrb 12 Volt Air Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment