Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After doing some much reading on the dietary needs for betta splendens, I decided that my four boys Anubis, Ra, Ramses, and Khufu deserved something better than Hikari Bio-Gold pellets. I have read that when it comes to food for bettas, the first main ingredient should be more specific than fish meal and should list the actual fish like antartic krill and/or herring. While on a recent trip to my favorite pet store chain, I came across New Life Spectrum Betta formula. I have read on my favorite betta fish forum that a few users uses this particular brand of pellets. After reading the ingredients which lists antartic krill as its first ingredient, I decided to get it (along with some flakes as an additional source of protein). I have to admit I was nervous about how my boys would take to their new food. Thankfully they are all pigs and aren't fussy. My only beef with NLS is that they don't float too long. If you soak them (as a lot of people advise to prevent constipation), the pellets sinks. Overall I definitely recommend New Life Spectrum Betta Formula. There is more protein as well as an array of healthy ingredients like fruits and vegetables in the ingredient. My four bettas can vouch for me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: New Life Spectrum Betta Formula
Click here for more information about New Life Spectrum Betta Formula
No comments:
Post a Comment